Avalon 1166 pro for sale
Xingjia is provide avalonminer 1166 pro 81T，It was released recently in August 2020. It is hardware that uses an SHA-256 algorithm for mining cryptocurrencies.
|Model||AvalonMiner 1166 Pro|
|Also known as||A1166 Pro|
|Size||306 x 405 x 442mm|
|Temperature||-5 – 35 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
1 .is the network port connection; 2 .is the fan connection, connect the 4Pin fan extension cable, as shown in the figure:
3. is the fan connection, connect the 4Pin fan extension cable; 4 .is to connect the power supply to the control board and connect it with the 6Pin cable, as shown in the following figure:
5. is to connect the Hash board to the control board with 2×7Pin cables, as shown below:
- Do not use a power supply that exceeds the rated voltage range.
- Do not place the device in an unstable location.
- When checking and repairing equipment, professional personnel are required.
- When the equipment is abnormal, cut off the power quickly and contact the after-sale service.
RESET: System reset button, a system reset will not affect the network connection
FUNC: Function button, which can be used to restore the factory configuration, enter the configuration mode, switch the lighting state during operation, etc.
- After power on, the indicator light flashes red several times
- After the red light is on, the indicator light is yellow. To restore the factory settings, you need to press the FUNC key before the yellow light is on when the power is turned on. After the machine’s red/white light keeps flashing (5 times/2 seconds), it means the recovery is successful, then press RESET or cut off. Power on and restart
- After the device starts up, the indicator light will be red/white for about three seconds. During this period, press the FUNC key to enter the configuration mode. The indicator light will flash yellow 2 times and then turn off.
- In a normal mining state, the indicator light is green
- During system preparation, the indicator is yellow
- When the system is overheating, the indicator is red
- Press the FUNC key through the FMS software or manually during system operation, the indicator light flashes alternately in yellow and green, press it again to restore the original color
This device has two working modes: “Normal Mode” and “Configuration Mode”, the default is DHCP mode.
- Normal mode
Normal working mode, the device operates in this mode for most of its life cycle. In this mode, the network can use DHCP (dynamic acquisition) or static IP, and the factory setting is DHCP.
- Configuration mode
Press the FUNC key before starting and then start the machine during the red light (about three seconds), the device will enter this mode.
In this mode, the IP address is static (address: 192.168.168.168, subnet mask: 255.255.255.0). You can access the built-in web service of the device through a PC browser, and then configure the network, mining pool, password, and other information.
After setting the PC to a static IP address: 192.168.168.100 (or any other non-conflicting address in the same network segment), subnet mask: 255.255.255.0, connect to the same network as the device (under the same switch or router, or the PC and the Device network cable directly connected).